Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!
Good fun we need but them some
Would stay up late and in the morning hate
Themselves because they procrastinate
Thinking, it doesn't feel right
Even though sleep they fight
To say to guest it was a blast
But before the clock strikes twelve or past
And daybreak dawns and brings new light
Lets wrap it up and call it a night
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Recreation by Joan Thompson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Schizophrenia Night, Michael Lee Johnson
- late night view, Gulsher john
- Rod-Strokes Survival, With a Deadly Hamm.., Michael Lee Johnson
- Kissing The Egg Shells of Dead Babies, A.j. Binash
- Shiv and Shakti, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Is War, Justin Molebatsi
- Shut Up You Drug Addict (Clean Version), Paula Glynn
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -50, Ronjoy Brahma
- Woman's Relation Matters, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Altar Of Twilight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak