Redirected Rage At Students Unblessed-Thank God, I'm No Longer Possessed.
Redirected rage tossed aside it's predestined path...
Can't blame 'nother problem by school and math.
In high school i was at a stand still in summer school math
and American history...
Never got an a or even a dee.
T'was just an eff just due to me.
I did not want ta become a rocket scientist or teacher of years
What law had i broken? -What caught was my crime?
Art and English were just my best subjects...
That fact was clear to my teachers, no lie or not even a false pretext or subtext.
As a teenager i was hard to control...
The grade school hall monitor was always out on Mike Gale patrol.
Fights were attracted to me as like a mighty over powering magnet...
That should seem to all readers of this bad fact that is solomnly
I just don't know how my teachers put up with me...
The school board had unanomously had voted for a teachers pay increase for observence of yours truly.
Overtime was their only way...
That's how teachers who broke school rules were forced to pay.
I'm just glad to this day that i've matured and changed...
Thank God Almighty-I'm no longer deranged.
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Redirected Rage At Students Unblessed-Thank God, I'm No Longer Possessed. by Michael Gale )
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(25 July 1956)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Thanks for Remembering Us, Dana Gioia
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Tarantella, Hilaire Belloc
- Gratefulness, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
Poem of the Day
- Sky, mina lotfi
- Where are my children, gajanan mishra
- Winter Festival Chant, Luo Zhihai
- A Humble Heroine, Max Plowman
- Dear Amy Nehzooukammyatootill, Aimee Nezhukumatathil
- I fear a foolish, gajanan mishra
- Cycle of life (German), Michelle Chvojka
- Bidinthani Raikhos, Swrji Basumatary
- Magic Of Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Angw, Swrji Basumatary