Grenadians crying, we tried with the NNP and Jonah,
We need a change, we must rearrange
Isn't strange, the type of change?
Good Governance, Nazimatics, value added tax, stimulation package, no sand mining, no stand pipes; according to NAWASA.
Are we living in awe?
Tourism, bramblisum, global warming, iceberg melting, youth quake or earth quake, volcanic eruptions, heat wave, brain wave.
Well get save, make your paths straight with the Lord or Jus beware and have no fear.
2) We tried Gary, Blazy, Bishie, Braffy, Jonesy, Brizzy, keithy, now Tilly and Nazi.
Watch out you Jews! It may be another Holocaust,
Poverty, recession, drought, anger, hunger, discontent, lament, discouragement, counteract, it's a heart attack.
You disgruntled? Well dismantle or accept one more night to stay awake, with headache, heart, and regret.
Ashamed to admit that Grenada's politicians,
after Gary, Bishop and Blaizy, are all opportunist, with ideals of the past, which cannot be implemented in today's world.
Their motto, poor man can go to heaven faster than rich man,
so let them remain so whiles we live in luxury.
3) Through their inability to grasp, they are all lost sheep who we led astray
Its either they sign a pack with La Qua or look to their saviour, the omnipotent.
But still waters run deep, Grenadians are not asleep,
we just want you to know
Is we cocoa straw children run de show.
So far now listen our song;
'Adios amigo, adios my friend, the road we have traveled have come to an end, adios amigo, adios my friend.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reflections by Theresa Charles )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck
- For truth only, gajanan mishra
- Clouds Out To Lunch, Robert Rorabeck
- Trouble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar