Grenadians crying, we tried with the NNP and Jonah,
We need a change, we must rearrange
Isn't strange, the type of change?
Good Governance, Nazimatics, value added tax, stimulation package, no sand mining, no stand pipes; according to NAWASA.
Are we living in awe?
Tourism, bramblisum, global warming, iceberg melting, youth quake or earth quake, volcanic eruptions, heat wave, brain wave.
Well get save, make your paths straight with the Lord or Jus beware and have no fear.
2) We tried Gary, Blazy, Bishie, Braffy, Jonesy, Brizzy, keithy, now Tilly and Nazi.
Watch out you Jews! It may be another Holocaust,
Poverty, recession, drought, anger, hunger, discontent, lament, discouragement, counteract, it's a heart attack.
You disgruntled? Well dismantle or accept one more night to stay awake, with headache, heart, and regret.
Ashamed to admit that Grenada's politicians,
after Gary, Bishop and Blaizy, are all opportunist, with ideals of the past, which cannot be implemented in today's world.
Their motto, poor man can go to heaven faster than rich man,
so let them remain so whiles we live in luxury.
3) Through their inability to grasp, they are all lost sheep who we led astray
Its either they sign a pack with La Qua or look to their saviour, the omnipotent.
But still waters run deep, Grenadians are not asleep,
we just want you to know
Is we cocoa straw children run de show.
So far now listen our song;
'Adios amigo, adios my friend, the road we have traveled have come to an end, adios amigo, adios my friend.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reflections by Theresa Charles )
- It Really Ain't So Bad.... In Hell ......., Bri Edwards
- Crushed Cookies...... [HUMOR; SHORT; re.., Bri Edwards
- Where Did Mommy Go, Stephen Morris Jr
- me sisters dog, lee fones
- On Cold Grey Mountain, John Martinez
- I KNEW LOVE, SHARON YAKOWA
- I'm Still Here, Stephen Morris Jr
- tramp, lee fones
- Leaves On The Grass, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Thought Process, Mitta Xinindlu
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)