Gabina (Gabby) Gomez
Remember me when the flowers bloom
Early in the Spring.
Remember me on sunnny days,
in the fun that summer brings.
Remember me in the Fall
As you walk through the autum leaves
and in the Wintertime- remember me
In the stories that are told.
But most of all remember
Each day from the start
I will be forever near
For i will live within your heart
Remember me Each day that I
will walk with you to school
to work and any where you walk
i walk too.
(in memory of my brother Jesus Gomez)
Gabina (Gabby) Gomez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Remember Me by Gabina (Gabby) Gomez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Was Thirteen, Kyle Schlicher
- A strong strife!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher
- MY KALAHANDI, Prasanna Mishra
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Decorating The Interior Of Nothing, Kyle Schlicher
- fishing stream, lee fones
- Where is the tiger, gajanan mishra
- Only In Your Eyes, Lilly Emery