from broken time, collected.
Nosegay of dry, lifeless life to bury
like corpses in tombs, slowly, decaying,
proof of impermanence,
cannot fight the present.
Should I treasure an illusion in delusion?
Should I cherish the dearest one
and spend this life, ill,
in its melancholic sweetness,
dreaming of a dream?
You, there, the brightest among them,
care enough to be remembered?
You, my beloved, the one who so softly whispers
in my lonely nights bewitchingly,
while two shadows of extended silhouettes
are dancing a nocturnal balletto
ceaselessly in my restless mind,
Are you too, dreaming
of an eternity of remembrance?
For when we two tenderly entwined,
dancing deliriously before my blindly eyes,
everything else fades away in non existence,
and all my memories become
the memory of you.
The memory of you...
Mihaela Pirjol's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Remembrance by Mihaela Pirjol )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Flower in snow, ramesh rai
- how to remember me, chip reed
- The Man Who Died, Lawrence Beck
- The Cantos, Nassy Fesharaki
- Passage From Trinidad, Angela Wybrow
- We are two Inharmonious Worlds as a Cry, Fatima Nusairat
- Adazeh Ador-Ishama's Horn, Tony Adah
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor