Like a cyclone spiraling up,
A maelstrom drilling
The follies of
mankind rasp and heave
like asthmatic lungs.
Open the windows,
air out the rooms.
Breathe new air.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Repirations by Sonny Rainshine )
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid
- Aurora, Naveed Khalid
- Mythology, Naveed Khalid
- Gifts Of Heredity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On His Metaphysics, Naveed Khalid
- Pining Daily, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mandrake, Naveed Khalid
- Breathing Easier Now, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Surge, the Night Unseen: There Is a Dawn, Aeronius D. McCoy