Drear aged place the old home was,
Splendid is the new home.
Beautiful ‘tis now because,
Full of freshness it has become.
Directing me what to purchase,
Creative and inventive.
Everything in the right place,
Giving much incentive.
To rejuvenate one’s vigour,
And economise on space.
Very tiring the shift has been,
But all the time worthwhile.
It’s now a joy to be seen,
‘Tis the best home within
a squre mile!
Charles McMullen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Resettling by Charles McMullen )
- Good life, John Mamhungaire
- Escalator of Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Stinch Binge, Joe Elmenhorst
- A New Day, Vera Sidhwa
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- Life, John Mamhungaire
- Secret Garden, Gary Hembree
- सांसो की ना जाने कहाँ रफ्तार गई?, Aftab Alam
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak
- तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय, Aftab Alam