Charles McMullen Poems
- The Wait How is my love when she's alone? Miles apart and ...
- Elevated Passions I wait for inspiration to envelop me, And...
- Truth Where is the truth we often ask, This is usually a ...
- Angel On The Isle Of Wight Why did Superboy play in the ...
- The Birth Of Christ Late upon a winters night, There became...
- Ode On My Mother's Passing On As I wander down life’s fateful...
- The Flight Of Pegasus Pegasus flew through my window this ...
Born in Eastleigh, Hampshire.
Secondary Modern Education, Wyvern, Fair Oak.
Sheet Metal Worker, Tinsmith & Welder. British Rail.
University of Southampton, Romantic Poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Charles McMullen
How is my love when she's alone?
Miles apart and doesn't phone.
Where is the justice that lets us pine?
Is the pain hers and also mine?
Why does distance keep us apart?
One from t'others counterpart.
When will our meeting, time, allow?
Fate and action, mixed somehow.
The passion of action forces this:
To enjoy a worthy, heartfelt kiss!
Lovers must feel both pain and pleasure,
Which time nor distance cannot measure.
Expect love it may not be there;
Run from it and it will dare
To chastise and win you back,
It goes like that it has this ...