Respect your elder
Respect them well
Everyone will not
it never fails.
Don't take that rattle!
Give it back
I don't have time for your
So stop with the slack!
Respect is the main ingredient
To being successful
I know it because i show it,
but do you know it?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Respect by Trudiann Lewis )
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown