We sitting here looking at each other
I tower over her and demands my respect.
a friend i demand it from
my demand must come to avail
or i friendship will end
Days past so do
my world is bland
just a gray world
with that one
ribbon in the sky
with respect written on it.
Never once bitting my tongue
I let the world know
I deserve my respect or
you will be with out me
my respect and I are one.
I got my respect and she got it back.
Some people learn to give respect the hard way.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Respect by larria labry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra