Respect for the death of a fly
A fly got stuck
right in the middle of a spoonful of honey on the dining table.
i watch it die.
RIC S. BASTASA
Submitted: Saturday, June 15, 2013
Edited: Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Poet Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.