Restricted because of age
What is age really?
Is it a symbol?
Is it a title?
Or is it a badge?
For some age is a restriction
People are restricted because of age
For example ratings E, Y, PG13, PG14, R, MA
I'm restricted because of age
Your restricted because of age
Were all restricted because of age
Restriction is all around us
david mitchell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Restricted because of age by david mitchell )
- No where, hasmukh amathalal
- Don't Cover Your Eyes, Francie Lynch
- I am your mind, gajanan mishra
- What is Fall?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy relation, hasmukh amathalal
- Echo Within, vikram adhikari
- What a Dream it was, mohamed Alpha Ba
- The Sky Above, vikram adhikari
- Burton & Taylor, Bill Grace
- The Echoes rattle, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)