Reverie: The Orchard on the Slope
1 Thin ridges of land unploughed
2 Along the tree-rows
3 Covered with long cream grasses
5 Brown sand between them,
6 Blue boughs above.
. . . . .
7 Row and row of waves ever
8 In the breaking;
9 Ever in arching and convulsed
11 Roll of muddy sea between;
12 Low clouds down-pressing
13 And pallid and streaming rain.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reverie: The Orchard on the Slope by Raymond Knister )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Happy Birthday, dear Poet Rajaram Ramach.., Dr John Celes
- life in wonder, amit yadav
- Time To Come Home, Suchoon Mo_
- 'Little Lena Marie', Quenten McClellan
- Oviedo, Robert Melliard
- Seventy Four, Jared Hirsch
- बावनाय नङा बड'फा, Ronjoy Brahma
- If, Jared Hirsch
- My arrival, John Roberton
- tomorrow, Jared Hirsch