Christopher G. Turner
A feeling so pure, so real,
That nothing could change,
Except the very root itself.
The day came when the center of my world,
Came crashing down. These feelings,
Forever gone, lost in time. Or so I thought -
The true meaning never dies.
The flame never goes out inside. At times,
it is only locked behind a door. Waiting
For you to find the key within your heart.
It's up to you to have the strength to find it.
Have faith in yourself, and your heart.
For you will find that burning desire,
once again. Only this time, will it be real.
This day you will smile, filled with happiness.
For you have at last found your peace.
I only ask of you, do you know this feeling?
Christopher G. Turner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Riddle by Christopher G. Turner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Confirmation, Yuliy Valenko
- The bee Haiku, Sambanath Denis
- The Slight And Sorry Words, Sambanath Denis
- On A Painting, Sambanath Denis
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki