Christopher G. Turner
A feeling so pure, so real,
That nothing could change,
Except the very root itself.
The day came when the center of my world,
Came crashing down. These feelings,
Forever gone, lost in time. Or so I thought -
The true meaning never dies.
The flame never goes out inside. At times,
it is only locked behind a door. Waiting
For you to find the key within your heart.
It's up to you to have the strength to find it.
Have faith in yourself, and your heart.
For you will find that burning desire,
once again. Only this time, will it be real.
This day you will smile, filled with happiness.
For you have at last found your peace.
I only ask of you, do you know this feeling?
Christopher G. Turner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Riddle by Christopher G. Turner )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
(12 May 1828 – 9 April 1882)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- The Golden Swan, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- As a passer-bye, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is Blue, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Song of Yuletide Night, Sir Toby Moses
- Another Jungle Pool, Denis Martindale
- Buy Me, My Love, Tom Navarro
- Words mean nothing, Angie Sous
- Not for his sake ليس من اجله, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Final Destination, Tushar Ray
- Our city's curfew, MOHAMMAD SKATI