Peter S. Quinn
Riming haiku #93 (From, This Is My Wasteland)
Fallen autumn leaves,
Summer songs and shade believes
- in their sweetest eves.
Peter S. Quinn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Riming haiku #93 (From, This Is My Wasteland) by Peter S. Quinn )
Did you read them?
- To London's Clock, Naveed Khalid
- Love even, hasmukh amathalal
- Eternity I, Naveed Khalid
- The Reign of Life, Patrick Czyz
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma