Riots in Muzaffarnagar
Fire by gun,
Fire in the houses,
Fire in the hearts,
Fire in the relations,
Several dies and several injured.
Fear in the nights,
Fear in the bushes.
Everything has been paralyses in the area.
Happiness will disappear during Id and Diwali.
All these things happened in western UP.
It was the horrible communal riot.
vijay gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Riots in Muzaffarnagar by vijay gupta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Amazing Grace, Mohammad Siddiqui
- After The Interview..., Morgan Michaels
- Where the Rapture?, Estelle Pigot
- I love you, Hafeni Nghidinua
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas