Rise or fall
Does the sunset rise or fall,
does it call my name?
Shall I seek a joyous life
in his stronger arms?
Can there be more lovely a sound
then the day at end?
Should I seek the answer now
or will it just appear?
And if it really is quite true,
what will become of me?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rise or fall by Siri Patterson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Rock-built Temples of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Working Man, K.J. Jackson
- I Was About To, Neela Nath
- Saying Goodbye, Myanna Williams
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -34, Ronjoy Brahma
- India You Do Not Know, I Do Not Know, Bijay Kant Dubey
- SeaWorld the Orcas Wish to go Home!, Rachel Nichols
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -33, Ronjoy Brahma
- Crazy Mary, Midnights Voice
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak