Rise or fall
Does the sunset rise or fall,
does it call my name?
Shall I seek a joyous life
in his stronger arms?
Can there be more lovely a sound
then the day at end?
Should I seek the answer now
or will it just appear?
And if it really is quite true,
what will become of me?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rise or fall by Siri Patterson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To My Son, Robert Leary
- I am yours forever, gajanan mishra
- सिनायमोनि आंनि सिमांनि रजे, Bahadur Basumatary
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock