Rise or fall
Does the sunset rise or fall,
does it call my name?
Shall I seek a joyous life
in his stronger arms?
Can there be more lovely a sound
then the day at end?
Should I seek the answer now
or will it just appear?
And if it really is quite true,
what will become of me?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rise or fall by Siri Patterson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I give up, August Wane
- Oh God If We Must, mary douglas
- chemical shed, lee fones
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway