Rise Up From The Filth
Rise Up From the Filth
When your down on you luck and the Sun does not shine
The days seem so dull
You must take a Stand, And allow a New Man to Make all the changes in your life.
Rise up from the Filth that has covered your head
Let Jesus begin what he had already planned, before the foundation of this world began.
Rise Up, Look Up Draw nign unto Him
The Sun will Start to Shine Brighter than its ever been
The Filth disapears
As His Mercy comes in
Rise Up, Dont be ashamed
He has Forgiven All of your Sin, you will become a brand new man
Because Jesus Takes Your Hand
The World Will see a Different you, the Enemy has been defeated once again.
Rise Up He is Waiting for you, each time you get weak
Just Speak his Name
He will be your strength.
Rise Up, know that he is and always was, and Let him Be.
And He will Win
Rise Up and let Jesus In
He is Your Closest Friend.
Rise Up Again and Again
From that Filth you Are In
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rise Up From The Filth by LisaPurvis Hockensmith )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI