Rise Up From The Filth
Rise Up From the Filth
When your down on you luck and the Sun does not shine
The days seem so dull
You must take a Stand, And allow a New Man to Make all the changes in your life.
Rise up from the Filth that has covered your head
Let Jesus begin what he had already planned, before the foundation of this world began.
Rise Up, Look Up Draw nign unto Him
The Sun will Start to Shine Brighter than its ever been
The Filth disapears
As His Mercy comes in
Rise Up, Dont be ashamed
He has Forgiven All of your Sin, you will become a brand new man
Because Jesus Takes Your Hand
The World Will see a Different you, the Enemy has been defeated once again.
Rise Up He is Waiting for you, each time you get weak
Just Speak his Name
He will be your strength.
Rise Up, know that he is and always was, and Let him Be.
And He will Win
Rise Up and let Jesus In
He is Your Closest Friend.
Rise Up Again and Again
From that Filth you Are In
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rise Up From The Filth by LisaPurvis Hockensmith )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Holly Moon
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)