Shining star, so far away;
Her starlight travels across,
Distant time and space.
Her warmth travels so far to reach me.
So many years,
She was rising, but I could not see.
Her glimmering starlight reaches me at last.
Now that I can see her, she lights up my sky,
I pray she rises every day and night.
I pray she never vanishes from life.
Ronald Chapman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rising Star by Ronald Chapman )
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan