- - - - - - -
Sweet little babe giggles and coo's
with each smile, chases away your blues.
Big beautiful eyes filled with wonder
as she grows, it's your heart that is torn asunder.
Her voice soon found,
a giggle now a melodious sound.
Finding her self now blossoming like a tree,
A little girl no more, rather a strong young lady.
Out stretched arms and looking to the sky,
A beautiful girl is ready to open her wings and fly.
Watching closely, never going to far,
your little girl is now your rising star.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Rising Star by Cindy Wright )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Pleasures Of Love, Lilly Emery
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Great Thugs of Indian English Poetry.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Spaniels, Diane Hine
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez
- I am the paradise, gajanan mishra
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv