- - - - - - -
Sweet little babe giggles and coo's
with each smile, chases away your blues.
Big beautiful eyes filled with wonder
as she grows, it's your heart that is torn asunder.
Her voice soon found,
a giggle now a melodious sound.
Finding her self now blossoming like a tree,
A little girl no more, rather a strong young lady.
Out stretched arms and looking to the sky,
A beautiful girl is ready to open her wings and fly.
Watching closely, never going to far,
your little girl is now your rising star.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Rising Star by Cindy Wright )
- Life's a Ball, Alice Cordy
- 'Did I ever Exist? ', Ananta Madhavan
- Keep safe, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunshine, Hanh Chau
- The Power Of Prayer, Tom Zart
- Mini Pool Tournament, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight And Every Night, Michael McParland
- Ongoing Mental De-Evolution, michael walkerjohn
- Crossroads Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Spaces Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1927)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)