Rising Sun - Falling Pun
A crisis for Japanese banks.
Oregami Bank had to fold.
Karate Bank has chopped its ranks.
Karaoke Bank quickly sold,
But it had to go for a song.
Sumi Bank wrestled with the fact
That it landed belly up wrong.
And in a final dying act,
Kamikazi Bank nosedived down.
In fishy cuts to stay afloat,
Sushi Bank got bad mouthed renown,
Making raw deals of slimy note.
It is not clear how, where or when,
Punny money will get the yen.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rising Sun - Falling Pun by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dil Chhota Ya Bada.................., sonali kumari
- Morals Mourn, Michael Olajubu
- dOnE - playing kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Teri Yade.............., sonali kumari
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady
- TAX PAYER, alexander opicho