When the moon smiles with full of glee
It reflects on the river and the sea.
The waves of the sea chase the moon
And always try to captive him soon.
The ripples of river smiles softly.
The clouds come and then they flee.
The moon cannot understands the mind of river
From the far distance he only looks her.
Ruma Chaudhuri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (River by Ruma Chaudhuri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Time is Time, Juliet Languedoc
- The Garbage Is Collected On Thursday, Kyle Schlicher
- Are The Girls For To Be Sold & Bought?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Thirteen, Kyle Schlicher
- A strong strife!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher
- MY KALAHANDI, Prasanna Mishra
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Decorating The Interior Of Nothing, Kyle Schlicher