When the moon smiles with full of glee
It reflects on the river and the sea.
The waves of the sea chase the moon
And always try to captive him soon.
The ripples of river smiles softly.
The clouds come and then they flee.
The moon cannot understands the mind of river
From the far distance he only looks her.
Ruma Chaudhuri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (River by Ruma Chaudhuri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- last day, Ewa Busayourmi
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...