Quenches million thirsts,
Before draining into sea -
When sweet turns salty.
Padmanabhan Ananth's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (River by Padmanabhan Ananth )
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister