Road Less Taken
I took the road less taken,
But the Earth kept shakin'.
And yes, it was hard,
It left my body battle-scarred.
But I know in the end,
I'll leave my enemies with a rend.
I'm glad with the decisions I kept,
Next time I'll leave it swept.
Zachary Hale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Road Less Taken by Zachary Hale )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Poem of the Day
- The Short Ballad of Egg Boy, James Merchant
- Logic in Life, Jayatissa Liyanage
- - Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Let Us Go for a Walk, Valsa George
- Legacy (2015), MILTON STYNER
- Glittering Textures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Symbol Forests, Ananta Madhavan
- Oh, Those Days of Black 'n White Cookies.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Golden Dreams, Ron Baratono