Robbed From Childhood
I just couldn't take it
The days always felt the same
turn into something fatal
and who's to blame?
You took away my childhood
All I had was that infancy
You joined them in my mockery
Will never heal for me
I wrote a suicide letter
just so in paper I could see
The things that were for the better
Too bad they weren't there for me
You banned me from my childhood
All the infancy in me
How could I be somebody
who wasn't me?
I found my suicide letter
Was it really from me?
As I looked at all the lettering
I noticed, it couldn't have been from me
Your name wasn't in it!
How could this be? !
I just wanna pin it
inside and deep in me
I hope you decompose and disintegrate in hell
Until I ring the bell
attached to all the memories
of what you did to me
The ones that are not dead
and will always come back to me
I wish you be tortured instead
But malicious is something I cannot be
Maura Sánchez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Robbed From Childhood by Maura Sánchez )
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher