He hasn't told me what to be at fault,
Just acts are the only goal for our existence;
No one really felt the marriage of our lives
Unless they had reasoning and powers of health.
Unburdened by imagination, the robotic few
Accelerated their conversations with acts.
In the same place they blacked out,
The other side was fiction and the plain
Side was fact, an imaginary bargain had taken place.
Something was in the place of someone,
Fifty percent reacted, the other half considered
Disputes of the dust and the disease.
There was a malfunction in the air of talking
And electronics bashed the bashers.
These were robots of the higher sentiments,
With being in the open, wonderful seizures!
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Robotic Acts by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hoarding, gajanan mishra
- In The Theatre Of Roses I Took My Seat, mary douglas
- The Value Of Life, Marites C. Cayetano
- River and ocean, gajanan mishra
- My Kudos To Your Beauty, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Learning to Lean on Him, Annajoy Thompson
- Learning, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- I Belong, Anthony Di'anno
- Focus On Your Studies, Ronell Warren Alman
- Around the eyes, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK