Why is it hot in here?
Why do i get cold everytime i hear this?
Why does it hurt so much, so much
Why can't i take it all upon my chest?
I used to speak, you used to listen
But then things went awfully wrong
I used to say i will fix your problems
As long as you won't leave me alone
All of these wishes and promises and hopes
All of them were wasted not so long ago
I waited and waited but really, what for?
I really don't want to wait anymore
And here it goes, that dreadful sound
Now is the time, goodbye ground
I feel like my head's about to explode
And shatter all over the place, you know
From a rocket ship, a rocket ship
Watching over you from a distance
Circling around your wicked world
Trying to be part of it all
Floating upon a spectrum of light
The planets you've kept close by
The friction of our endless paths
Starting to fade into black
Breathing through a mysterious hole
Im helplessly whom you've controlled
Death has come to rape this heart
Will it be satisfied?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rocket Ship by Lubna Hazeem )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Zerschlagene Heart:, Sherry Painter
- Haiku- Oh flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Addiction, Jared Hirsch
- Exceptional, gajanan mishra
- Bloom Dream - Blütentraum, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- जोँ सोरजिगिरिनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- poor perfect pirate, Mandolyn Davidson
- Awaiting for Battle, Maverick Jones
- ERIOBOTYRA شجرة الاكي دنيا - بشملة - الم.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Uphill Fight, Maverick Jones