Trying to pinpoint
wavering in the
breezy clouded sky.
The cymball alike
on to ears in
a watery mood.
wash your brain
with thoughts in
Your a rock
that is able
the waves of life. Madrason 12 03 '94
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rocky Mood by Madrason writer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- essay # i'll never know, gordon nosworthy
- I See The Sun, Pijush Biswas
- Variety of doors!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What is superior?, gajanan mishra
- Mind, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- WE ARE TEMPORARILY HERE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Waxing Grandiloquent, Margaret Alice Second
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan