SINDISWA S. MNGUNI C'NDY
A thank you to roomate
It's funny how I like doing things
but doing this just feels right
and I just want to thank you
Guess why i thank you?
Because of being you? or
for being a sister, neat?
loving, respect, listening, best cook,
quite, friendly, funny, comforting?
well are you done guessing? I say all.
I was alone at first
You came we were 2
Now you leaving umhhh...
I'm not good with maths
but that is a sad 1 I think.
Thank you for being YOU
Taking care of me when I'm (all)
Entertaining and putting me on track
I will never fail in life never!
Thank you for memories you've made
Thank you for comic every night
Thank you for decor in our nice room
Thank you for the new me
overall the Thank you, I love you.
SINDISWA S. MNGUNI C'NDY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Roomate by SINDISWA S. MNGUNI C'NDY )
- Promises, Madrason writer
- A Daily Paradox; A Lost Masterpiece, Patrick van der Loos
- A Dewy Pearl, Elia Michael
- Creative Animals, vaibhav bhardwaj
- That Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Oziyon Le Dawn living in the sun, Oziyon LeDawn
- Mind Over Matter, Patrick van der Loos
- you're my hard liquor, but soft, Mandolyn ...
- Tears of Heart, Rohit Sapra
- The Value Has To Be, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns