SINDISWA S. MNGUNI C'NDY
A thank you to roomate
It's funny how I like doing things
but doing this just feels right
and I just want to thank you
Guess why i thank you?
Because of being you? or
for being a sister, neat?
loving, respect, listening, best cook,
quite, friendly, funny, comforting?
well are you done guessing? I say all.
I was alone at first
You came we were 2
Now you leaving umhhh...
I'm not good with maths
but that is a sad 1 I think.
Thank you for being YOU
Taking care of me when I'm (all)
Entertaining and putting me on track
I will never fail in life never!
Thank you for memories you've made
Thank you for comic every night
Thank you for decor in our nice room
Thank you for the new me
overall the Thank you, I love you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Roomate by SINDISWA S. MNGUNI C'NDY )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Self-Portrait At 28, David Berman
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
Poem of the Day
- Night, Leong Ming Loong
- they captured this poem, and i went look.., Mandolyn ...
- The Tired Smile, Leong Ming Loong
- Blood and Gore, Leong Ming Loong
- Expressly For A Friend..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Welcome Love, Sari Mavi
- Wrongdoing, Leong Ming Loong
- Beyond Emerald City...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Many Buffalomen & The Bullock-cartmen To.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Raucous, Emmanuel George Cefai