Suzanne Louise Bishop
Who could love her?
Scotch-breathed devil taunt
A must if you are a lush
A certainly not
If you’re anything more
Revered. What for?
Her coal burnt pupils, I
Look in them and feel sore
Possible heavy bosomed wife
As if we weren’t weighed down
Enough in life.
I can’t see pretty in that pout
Vermillion lie lock I say out
Fistfuls of child-like meat
Cry out take all that you can eat
Blood sucking sweetheart
Stick her with your pin
How could you love her?
The whale bone waist
The appalling pallor of her skin.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rose by Suzanne Louise Bishop )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- दिनैनि हराव नांगोलनि जांख्रा, Ronjoy Brahma
- मशाल जलती रहती है..mashaal, hasmukh amathalal
- Beautiful Appearance III, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- NIGHT PRAYER, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Broken Promises, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Life Mislaid, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- आयै नोँ आंनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- The scarlet soldier, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Near Your Heart, Neela Nath
- Digital Creationism, Brian Johnston