Rose Red's Quest (Might Be Adding More Soon)
In a small village lived Rose Red
The village was poor and all slept on a straw bed.
One day Rose red left to find the meaning of life.
she wanted to ask the Gods how to end the human strife.
She traveled across all of Asia
and through mighty Persia.
No one knew how help find that which she sought,
Abramelin would know they thought.
Roes red traveled to egypt to find the mage.
when she found Abramelin he confessed that she sought a sage.
She traveled back to Asia to find the great Lao Tzu,
He said only the Gods knew.
She traveled up the Great Olympus
At first the struggle seemed endless.
the gods welcomed her and when she had eaten
the gods said what she sought was North of hell, South of Heaven and East of Eden.
Nicholas Abaddon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rose Red's Quest (Might Be Adding More Soon) by Nicholas Abaddon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -56, Ronjoy Brahma
- A Balancing Bow? (Advaita), Monk E. Biz
- Small Share Fleeced Investors Go Belly Up, Terence G. Craddock
- I am in the sea, gajanan mishra
- Goddess of England, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Half-Salary Jesuit Masters, Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -55, Ronjoy Brahma
- Son of Truth, gajanan mishra
- False redemption, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -54, Ronjoy Brahma