Rose Red's Quest (Might Be Adding More Soon)
In a small village lived Rose Red
The village was poor and all slept on a straw bed.
One day Rose red left to find the meaning of life.
she wanted to ask the Gods how to end the human strife.
She traveled across all of Asia
and through mighty Persia.
No one knew how help find that which she sought,
Abramelin would know they thought.
Roes red traveled to egypt to find the mage.
when she found Abramelin he confessed that she sought a sage.
She traveled back to Asia to find the great Lao Tzu,
He said only the Gods knew.
She traveled up the Great Olympus
At first the struggle seemed endless.
the gods welcomed her and when she had eaten
the gods said what she sought was North of hell, South of Heaven and East of Eden.
Nicholas Abaddon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rose Red's Quest (Might Be Adding More Soon) by Nicholas Abaddon )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- Incomplete Lioness, Linda Bierds
- The Dog Next Door, Tony Adah
- Joseph Cornell, with Box, Michael Dumanis
- The Painting, John Balaban
- Time to Think in an Unused Place pt.2, cheynne dries
- Why knowing is (& Matisse's Woman with a.., Martha Ronk
- Time to Think in an Unused Place pt.1, cheynne dries
- Grouch Grinch, Philo Yan
- 'new fairy', saif gallant
- Seeing All the Vermeers, Alfred Corn