Rose Red's Quest (Might Be Adding More Soon)
In a small village lived Rose Red
The village was poor and all slept on a straw bed.
One day Rose red left to find the meaning of life.
she wanted to ask the Gods how to end the human strife.
She traveled across all of Asia
and through mighty Persia.
No one knew how help find that which she sought,
Abramelin would know they thought.
Roes red traveled to egypt to find the mage.
when she found Abramelin he confessed that she sought a sage.
She traveled back to Asia to find the great Lao Tzu,
He said only the Gods knew.
She traveled up the Great Olympus
At first the struggle seemed endless.
the gods welcomed her and when she had eaten
the gods said what she sought was North of hell, South of Heaven and East of Eden.
Nicholas Abaddon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rose Red's Quest (Might Be Adding More Soon) by Nicholas Abaddon )
- Remember me, micheal john
- For God and Country, John F. McCullagh
- Smoking is Injurious to Health, Aftab Alam
- While crying, let me smile, gajanan mishra
- Butterfly's Flight, Steve Kittell
- Then and Now, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Atomic Genius, Naveed Akram
- Grieving, Phil Soar
- Watering the plants, gajanan mishra
- Wait for, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)