Rose Red's Quest (Might Be Adding More Soon)
In a small village lived Rose Red
The village was poor and all slept on a straw bed.
One day Rose red left to find the meaning of life.
she wanted to ask the Gods how to end the human strife.
She traveled across all of Asia
and through mighty Persia.
No one knew how help find that which she sought,
Abramelin would know they thought.
Roes red traveled to egypt to find the mage.
when she found Abramelin he confessed that she sought a sage.
She traveled back to Asia to find the great Lao Tzu,
He said only the Gods knew.
She traveled up the Great Olympus
At first the struggle seemed endless.
the gods welcomed her and when she had eaten
the gods said what she sought was North of hell, South of Heaven and East of Eden.
Nicholas Abaddon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rose Red's Quest (Might Be Adding More Soon) by Nicholas Abaddon )
- baby boy, mandy messineo
- Last One Off, Kyle Schlicher
- Stray dogs are scary, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Painting Outside The Lines, Kyle Schlicher
- Dancer, Kyle Schlicher
- The Sunset In Your Eyes, Lilly Emery
- Titled with untitled, Jole Hans
- Moon Whispers Tune, Kyle Schlicher
- Oh' that smile, Ms.Tanease Berry
- Our Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)