Roses and Flowers
just as beautiful like the sun.
Harmless and hurmful they can be,
bringing joy and causing pain to thee.
Many colors yet colorless,
full of life and proclaming death.
To show one is sorry,
they are given to the hurt.
To show emotions,
they are given to the loved.
To show pitty,
they are given to those who have lost.
To reveal a secret they are given to those who are close.
Roses and flowers, both so sweet.
In many cases given indeed.
Many languages they speak.
Hidden within them expressions they truly mean.
Blooming and dying,
leaving a mark in a special someones' heart.
They come and go every season.
Sometimes given for no reason.
Roses and flowers
flowers and roses.
Full of life and proclaiming death.
So colorful yet colorless.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Roses and Flowers by daniela gallegos )
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan