Roses and Flowers
just as beautiful like the sun.
Harmless and hurmful they can be,
bringing joy and causing pain to thee.
Many colors yet colorless,
full of life and proclaming death.
To show one is sorry,
they are given to the hurt.
To show emotions,
they are given to the loved.
To show pitty,
they are given to those who have lost.
To reveal a secret they are given to those who are close.
Roses and flowers, both so sweet.
In many cases given indeed.
Many languages they speak.
Hidden within them expressions they truly mean.
Blooming and dying,
leaving a mark in a special someones' heart.
They come and go every season.
Sometimes given for no reason.
Roses and flowers
flowers and roses.
Full of life and proclaiming death.
So colorful yet colorless.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Roses and Flowers by daniela gallegos )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Secret Of The Angels, David Harris
- Differences of Opinion, Sandra Feldman
- Quarrelsome Man, Syed Ahmed Shah
- 'you belong to the sea', Mandolyn Davidson
- i'd offer you a drink, but all i have ar.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Prime Truth - 25, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 24, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Dutch Trowel, Richard Thripp
- Mind..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- action, laxami Cards