Edward Kofi Louis
Roses For Rose
Roses for Rose in the garden of love,
But let the matter rest when you have no view;
For your relationship has landed on the rocks already.
Rose is my lover and i have a rose for her,
And like a bucket full of boiling beans;
But you may have a myriad of problems in the land of your muse.
My lover is so sweet like the rose,
So i always bring her roses to satisfy her muse;
But do not fix in your larger foot in the garden to destroy other things,
For i only do visit her at the right time when she always call me in!
And stop worrying about her because she is called Rose in the land of roses.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Roses For Rose by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- لقد مات رفاقي, مالك حداد
- I Like This Season, Guillermo Veloso
- أنا في الحقيقة المعلم .. وأنا التلميذ, مالك حداد
- JGP, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Lost in Fourth dimension, Madrason writer
- Cyberneet poeet, Madrason writer
- You Speak to Me, Lukie Pieterse
- I LOVED HER, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love Overpowers All, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- BY THE WATER TOWER., Terry Collett
Poem of the Day
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)