I long these words to say to you
You are perfect in any eye's view,
You are more than the stars's beautiful hue
I find that nothing compares to you,
Your subtle smile emits your grace
And soothingness in your warm embrace;
That every time I lay down to sleep
I wish for dreams of you to keep.
Adegbite Adeyinka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ruby by Adegbite Adeyinka )
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah