I long these words to say to you
You are perfect in any eye's view,
You are more than the stars's beautiful hue
I find that nothing compares to you,
Your subtle smile emits your grace
And soothingness in your warm embrace;
That every time I lay down to sleep
I wish for dreams of you to keep.
Adegbite Adeyinka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ruby by Adegbite Adeyinka )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass