Faith Cecelia Story
I put on my running shoes
As first as Usain Bolt, I run.
My heart is beating faster then a loud bang
My soles bleeding like a spring water fall
Faster faster i run
I Just need to escape from life
Running Running Running,
The wind keeps on catching me
Far far away i run but;
No place to hide!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Run by Faith Cecelia Story )
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid