Come sit with us
Come speak words
that will comfort me
Come say that negativity
will not kill my son.
Confusion runs in my mind
as memories follow behind
to still haunt me.
The father must know
his own children
the one who will save you.
Please don't kill my son,
the revolution has just begun
What will become of us?
You have created nothing but fear.
We don't have someone to hold your tears.
The blood, the bruising
will take years
to heal itself.
My son did this for you
Asking for one thing in return
To believe him,
Please don't let them let the cross burn.
I am the mother,
He is the son,
Sit as we speak words
of living for eternity...
lets have the sacred conversation.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sacred Conversation by Jessica Garcia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Insignificant, Kyle Schlicher
- I Watch The Ants, Kyle Schlicher
- Feel sorry, gajanan mishra
- Marmalade Mountains…, Mark Heathcote
- O Policeman, Beat You Not The The Other .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Raincoat, Kyle Schlicher
- Running Through The Cornfield, Kyle Schlicher
- I Cut Out The Words For This Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- HAPPINESS IS THE GREATTEST PLEASURE السع.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Don't be selfish, gajanan mishra