Come sit with us
Come speak words
that will comfort me
Come say that negativity
will not kill my son.
Confusion runs in my mind
as memories follow behind
to still haunt me.
The father must know
his own children
the one who will save you.
Please don't kill my son,
the revolution has just begun
What will become of us?
You have created nothing but fear.
We don't have someone to hold your tears.
The blood, the bruising
will take years
to heal itself.
My son did this for you
Asking for one thing in return
To believe him,
Please don't let them let the cross burn.
I am the mother,
He is the son,
Sit as we speak words
of living for eternity...
lets have the sacred conversation.
Jessica Garcia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sacred Conversation by Jessica Garcia )
- seriously though, the ending is dope, Mandolyn ...
- Performing A Musical, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Separation of the women who resemble sui.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Light The Night Sows, Walid Lounes Bouzerar
- Lasting Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heart condition, Ibrar Siddiqi
- A Poet's Echo, Nate Flying Owl
- did the clergy man create chaos when the.., Mandolyn ...
- Path Of No Resistance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If Love... The This Follow...., Luis Estable
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)