Andrea Maree Smith
The word of man
Passions of flesh
The consequences of judgement
The blood that was shed for us.
Yet how can I deny him
For just one night
For the passion of love
The sensation of pleasure
Is it wrong to love like this?
Yet I can't have the strength to stop it
The strength to decide.
To follow what is right by him
Give me the strength to know.
God help me!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sacrificing Decision by Andrea Maree Smith )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Very simple life, hasmukh amathalal
- SeeAn (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Jenny Cho (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Making It, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Lisa Kelley (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Hello Spring, Ronald Chapman
- An empty sea, Piyush Dey
- Assembled Within The Gates Of Jerusalem, David Stewart Zammit
- THEY WERE THE PRETTIEST DAYS OF MY LIFE .., MOHAMMAD SKATI