Sad is when your emotional,
Sad is when your emotional when your crying.
Sad is when your body fades,
Sad is when your body fades away from life.
Sad can be hard,
Sad can be hard for our lives.
Sad can be difficult,
Sad can be difficult for making choices.
Sad could bring you down,
Sad could bring you down like a nightmare.
Sad could haunt you,
Sad could haunt you for the rest of your life.
Sadness is everywhere,
Sadness is everywhere and you can see it.
Sadness is everyday,
Sadness is everyday, every hour, every minute, and every second.
But I truly hate being sad but thats life for us around the whole wide world and all of this sadness is like a darkness that won't go away it's like F.E.A.R!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sad by Tyanna Willie )
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Mother the First and Best teacher of my .., Antonio Liao
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Pagan World, Matthew Arnold
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda