Sad is when your emotional,
Sad is when your emotional when your crying.
Sad is when your body fades,
Sad is when your body fades away from life.
Sad can be hard,
Sad can be hard for our lives.
Sad can be difficult,
Sad can be difficult for making choices.
Sad could bring you down,
Sad could bring you down like a nightmare.
Sad could haunt you,
Sad could haunt you for the rest of your life.
Sadness is everywhere,
Sadness is everywhere and you can see it.
Sadness is everyday,
Sadness is everyday, every hour, every minute, and every second.
But I truly hate being sad but thats life for us around the whole wide world and all of this sadness is like a darkness that won't go away it's like F.E.A.R!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sad by Tyanna Willie )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Fake, RJP Patterson
- Bee Bathes In Bliss, Saiom Shriver
- Merry Christmas, lee fones
- Searching For Convictions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Strong Enough, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Past Woes, Naveed Akram
- Knowing Their Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Screwed for Life Club, Francie Lynch
- Let's Celebrate Life, Roxanne Dubarry
- Descendants, Akhtar Jawad