Do you hear me, you who are
So far away from me, my dear?
Do you hear me crying aloud,
Wishing you were well, wishing you were near?
The world is vast, its ways diverse,
Brief meetings, partings long,
Men, with unsure feet, post on never to return, too weak
To find the treasure they have lost.
My last day drawing near
Of the tears of separation
I will await you until
my life leaves
as Rahel did her beloved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sad Song by Rahel Bluwstein )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Pond in Winter, Frank Avon
- This Poem Is Written From The Silence Of.., Shalom Freedman
- Pepsi, Victor Cruickshank
- Midnight Milking, Victor Cruickshank
- Fun, Victor Cruickshank
- Not So Funny, Orlando Belo
- Hairy Hare, Victor Cruickshank
- My Sadness, Jesus James Llorico
- Fight, Victor Cruickshank
- Ready or Not, tex t sarnie