Anna Moriarty Lev
sad trumpets pronouncing
taking me to a place
i can only almost reach.
my hand outstretched
and the sad soft trumpets
they call to me
and soon the sad trumpets
they never were.
only the faded shadow
of a memory.
Anna Moriarty Lev's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sad Trumpets by Anna Moriarty Lev )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Growth and Change, Victor Cruickshank
- A Class to Remember, Victor Cruickshank
- Dedication, Victor Cruickshank
- On his greatness, Laxman Rao
- Frankenstein, Victor Cruickshank
- Potry, John deVries
- COPLA 84 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Left Behind, D.L. Aceves
- Mother Nature, Victor Cruickshank
- Mature Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak