sad vs. happy
Being sad can make you depressed; Being happy can make your life and other's fun.
Being sad makes you have bad thoughts; being happy can make you get your mind off of things.
Being sad ISN'T fun; Being happy IS fun.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (sad vs. happy by Kelsey Sescila )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- True, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Day After An Ice Storm, Keith Taylor
- On The Same Place...., Konstantin Vanshenkin
- I Was Severe..., Konstantin Vanshenkin
- The Match, Konstantin Vanshenkin
- The Rifle, Konstantin Vanshenkin
- Snow, Konstantin Vanshenkin
- Similar, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Kindergarten Miss, Edgar Albert Guest
- They're False...., Konstantin Vanshenkin