Sadness is all I feel inside right now.
Empty without you here and in my life,
I only wish to sit and cry,
weep rivers of tears until my body runs dry.
You were and are my light.
It's only of a small bit of left hope for a real future with you that I fight.
I feel incredibly weak facing a possible future so purely bleak.
Sadness without you I want no other.
I'm not even half a man without you my true soul lover.
So I pray and I hope for a real breakthrough where we'll happily take each other hand and hand.
Bound for eternity in true love and marriage,
envied by all man.
Topic(s): love and pain
Michael McParland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sadness by Michael McParland )
Did you read them?
- Boond Boond Boond Barse Chain, Yashvardhan Goel
- O My God, Meri Ek Bhi Nahin, Uski Tin-Ti.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Fabus Indulcet Fames, michael walkerjohn
- One Not, But Three Bibis, Veiled Wives, .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Alive In S'November To Remember - The Ta.., Joe Muschaweck
- Each Day With You KP, Michael McParland
- थिरिँ बिरिँ x6, Ronjoy Brahma
- debauched, Frank Weedings
- The Doubter and the Doubt , Ananta Madhavan
- A, Vera Sidhwa
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- ا ق ب ا ل .., shahnawazz zaidi
- Fine Days, Orhan Veli Kanik
- When I Have Fears, John Keats
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1644 - 1694)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)