Cleo A. Fletcher
Peace flows over me like a stream over rocks,
smoothing them into old stones. Over time and
with great care I come out of my shell into my own.
Pain flows gently over me reminding me that I need
to carry on. Reminding me that i am still here and
Rememberance flows forcibly over me, as I shy
away from the bad memories of the past. Still
too painful to touch upon.
Love slowly flows over me as I begin to except
support from those around me. It's warmth
diminishes the coldness of my rememberance.
Mingles with the fiery heat of the pain and reinforces
the refreshing coolness of the peace.
Cleo A. Fletcher's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Safe House by Cleo A. Fletcher )
- Eternity I, Naveed Khalid
- The Reign of Life, Patrick Czyz
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam