The fire sign
Of reverence for truth,
And tolerance for all paths.
Untie our roots
And set us free.
Whoever projected hunting
Onto them was wrong.
Their arrows are Cupid's.
Is the rainbow.
Saiom Shriver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Everyone's chart has the 9th house of sagittarius...
the sign of 8 and 1/2 % of the world.
Comments about this poem (Sagittarius 9 by Saiom Shriver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki
- Because of intimacy, gajanan mishra