As each grass grows and blows, so it is how each soul in life must grow, which goes like a sailboat.
Life is like a sailboat in that you are traveling on trouble waters as you embark on your journey, and throughout your journey as deep and uncertain as the waters are for a sailboat, the same fate lies in the journey of life.
No matter how straight the gate of life is, one will always face troubling waters.
Some days may be sunny and great to sail, while other may be rainy and dark.
But just as a sailor is able to maneuver through troubling waters and is able to dodge rocks and waves; we too possess those entities to be able to be rocked and stay steady like a sailboat.
But at the end of the day we are able to look to the sky and see the clouds and know that the unmoved mover is the reason for any progress through the struggle.
Being able to look from the higher land above, we then can see from where we have come.
As unsuspected as it may seem, sailing through all the struggles, we can now see the beauty of life from the other side looking in
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sailboat by Coker George )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- WEEPER TRAIN 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- DESPICABLE ME 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CHILDHOOD'S MAGIC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- SENSE OF HUMOR VS. PENIS, Beryl Dov
- GOD VS. MAN, Beryl Dov
- SENSE OF HUMOR VS. COMMON SENSE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CONSOLATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LIP AUGMENTATION VS. DAISY DUCK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- DON'T LOSE YOUR BALANCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HUMORLESS ASSHOLES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov