Edward Kofi Louis (13th October 1961 / Accra, GHANA)
Salt And Water
The land of freedom,
The land of freat memories,
The land of natural resources,
Of a sound hospitality to all mankind;
But habits are like traditions which die very hard.
You might have seen my nakedness from your rooftop,
So stop talking in circus and be very brave!
Because, an acid reacts with a base to form salt and water;
And this love is always seen in your eyes.
Poet Other Poems
- 0.5 cm To Mark Off The Range
- 01.01.01 To 12.12.12 -new-
- 03: 03 A.M.
- 06: 13 Hours in The Land Of My Muse
- 07: 07 A.M.
- 07: 07 AM With Your Love
- 07: 07 Hours To Meet The Train
- 08: 08 A.M. In The Land Of Your Muse
- 1 After 0
- 1 Among 50
- 1 Among 59
- 1 Among 59 Others In The Land Of Many Ro...
- 1 Among Few
- 1 Among The Best!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.