Satan In Desire
Is that your face I can see
through my mirror, behind me!
those lustful sunken eyes, red in jealousy,
envy and wrath so precise!
Touched too hard, nailed upon your knees
pure dark red lips with black velvet wearing
features so vivid, curves so nude..
legs crossed, to bring the mood.
Though tough but not so impossible
to have such power into very own me..
Here, I took the wine,
with the blink of eyes brought you heaven,
Urge so wet,
for the first time ever may be a lady put you on fire! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Satan In Desire by Farhana Rahman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck