A hero he was for saving my soul.
For not letting me lose control.
A hero he was for winning my heart.
And not breaking it apart.
A hero he was for giving his life.
To save mine that awful night.
A hero he was for just being there.
Saying he loves me showing he cares.
A hero he was for forgiving my lies.
For never letting me say goodbye.
A hero he was and always will be.
For giving his life to save me.
A hero he was for being mine.
For saying I love you one last time.
And as my savior he'll always remain.
Now just a memory filled with pain.
Silence Dogood's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Savior by Silence Dogood )
- the natural disaster.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Desert Country Ways, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Way To Balance In Life, Margaret Moran
- Choosing Directions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mind's Highway, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- While The World Is Asleep, Kewayne Wadley
- Songs For Harmony By Stephen Gill, Bijay Kant Dubey
- To Aleksandra, Thomas Bates
- Contained Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It's The Noise, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)