`Say 'it's over'
Telling myself not to worry
Lying to myself everything will be okay
Repeating the obvious in my mind
it ain't helping a thing
I wanted Love
and you brought it down
I wanted you
and you forced me away
I wanted you to stay
but the next day
You flew away
I get it,
In my arms, happiness isnt found.
I understand.. He is better for you.
I agree.. lets forget I ever wanted you..
I'll break the string that ties us together..
I'll wrap it around my heart so maybe maybe it'll stay together.
I'll turn away.. so you can finally say 'it's over'
Dislocated Heart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (`Say 'it's over' by Dislocated Heart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser