I was so happy in our first start,
Then next thing we know it started to fall apart.
Love is everything that I there was to know,
But I forgot about the pain and sorrow.
It is so hard for me to say,
Just please stay away.
The more I begin to cry,
I wish you could hear my heart, Saying Goodbye.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Saying Goodbye by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Full stop, Kim StevensFoster
- Drown, Maverick Jones
- Messengers, Maverick Jones
- Tracking A Vision, Heather burns
- I'll Always Remember, Lilly Emery
- Autumn, Blake Mulligan
- emotion sickness, Mandolyn Davidson
- Platinum Stars Dripped Love!, LUVinThe NOW
- Bliss, David Lessard
- My love for you, Leesaan Robertson